DominoProtect adds an essential extra layer of security for Domino servers. It allows extensive real time prevention and tracking against unauthorised changes and ensures compliance with corporate governance and legal regulations.
DominoProtect helps to eliminate security vulnerabilities such as unencrypted server IDs or “Full Access Administration” privileges. It makes it easy to secure the server ID with one or multiple passwords, and yet allows unattended server restarts.
DominoProtect allows you to keep track of changes within your HCL Domino environment and prevent unwanted actions in real-time. This guarantees data integrity and also helps to protect against system failures due to bad configuration. It also facilitates setting up request and approval-based change management processes with automated compliance-level documentation for all actions taken with easy one-click rollback.
Features of BCC DominoProtect
- Key Features
- Why BCC DominoProtect?
- Prevent and track changes in real time
- Protect server IDs with password(s) and start server unattended
- Safeguard and secure ID Vault and Domino Directory
- One click Rollback and Recovery
- Prevent misuse of Full Access Admin privileges
- Facilitates implementing a “two man rule” via approval workflows
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance and legal regulations
Why BCC DominoProtect?
- Protect from unauthorized access and track all activities in real-time
- Ensure HCL Domino compliance for corporate governance and legal regulations
- Set up secure configuration management with approval workflows
- Enable automated compliance-level documentation of all configuration changes
- Eliminate security vulnerabilities such as unencrypted server IDs or full access “privileges”
- Simplify server configuration with one-click rollback of any configuration changes
“DominoProtect enabled us to save time, money and added an extra layer of security to our servers.”
Yeo Hui Kiang – Senior Manager at SPH Media
Other BCC products built for HCL applications
BCC ClientGenie is a comprehensive and feature-rich HCL Notes client administration solution for administrators needing an efficient process to manage their daily HCL Notes client management tasks.Learn more
BCC Coexistence Gateway - Free Busy
BCC Coexistence Gateway - Free Busy is a coexistence tool that enables users on Domino to check the calendars for free/busy time on calendars on Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft 365. Tool also works from Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft 365 to Domino.Learn more
BCC MigrationEngine for Mail
Fast and secure mail migration from HCL Domino to Microsoft Exchange, and vice versa, that is fully GDPR-compliant and requires no human access to the mail on either source or destination.Learn more
View all BCC products