Once again, BCC was a proud Silver level sponsor of the most important IBM Collaboration community conference. Whether it was the last of its kind or not, it was a blast, and we are happy to have been part of it.
Thank you to all, who stopped by our booth in the "TechnOasis" showcase, who took part in Speed Geeking with Ulrich Krause and those attended our session on integration of IBM Domino and Microsoft Active Directory on Tuesday evening. Here is our recap of this magnificent experience!
Pilgrimage to Orlando
Our team at this years ConnectED - Olaf, Stephanie, Ulrich, Sarah, Arshad, Michael,Tanja and Edgar conquered the snow and ice in wintery Germany and joined the crowd of more than 2.000 collaboration software enthusiasts.
ConnectED 2015 in a nutshell
In 2015, IBM Connect has been transformed into the new “IBM ConnectED.” It was a place where the IBM collaboration solutions and digital experience customer and business partner community could hear the latest in successful business strategies and use cases, see solution roadmaps, and participate in valuable sessions covering best practices in Cloud, Mobile and Social that they need to succeed.
What was new?
- More competitive pricing for conference fees
- Location moved to Swan only
- Less days, Monday to Wednesday
- Focused on content for current IBM clients and partners
- Business Partner sessions throughout the week, not Sundays
What stayed the same?
- Opening General Session on Monday morning
- Master classes and Jumpstarts on Sunday
- Other tracks & sessions which will take place Monday-Wednesday
- Old favorites: Speed Geeking, Nerd Girls, Ask the Developers, GURUpalooza and more of the classics has been back this year
- Meet the Developers will be a big part of the lab presence
- Product showcase, called the TechnOasis, with handpicked vendors
- IBM Champions for 2015 will got a free registration
Find out more online www.ibm.com/connectED
Busy time at the booth in "TechnOasis" showcase
There was a significant interest in our solutions for securing social business infrastructure, automating underlying administration processes and ensuring regulatory compliance. So, the team got busy showcasing our software solutions for automated user, group & database management, server security, secure & compliant messaging, central client management – all of which can be easily integrated into the existing company processes and are trusted by over 800 customers.
Fun and Fashion
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Our "I'm sexy" t-shirt (#SexyNotesIT on Twitter) nearly "sold out" , it was well received. Lots of people joined the Notes fan community. Click to see all the fashionistas in our Flickr album.
More impressions from ConnectED