Once again, BCC is a proud Silver level sponsor of the most important IBM Collaboration community conference. You can find us in the "TechnOasis" showcase at booth S8. Our experts will also take part in the Speed Geeking event. And, Tuesday evening we will host a session on integration of IBM Domino and Microsoft Active Directory.
We'd love to meet you if you are planning to be in Orlando for ConnectED! Feel free to make an appointment for a meeting on site, send us a tweet or contact us on facebook! Also join us to exchange views on directory integration in our ChalkTalk session.
What to expect at our booth
We work with companies to secure their social business infrastructure, automate underlying administration processes and ensure regulatory compliance. With solid experience of managing IBM collaboration environments we help organizations reduce risk, improve efficiency by securing and streamlining existing processes and helping them reduce their costs.
We will be showcasing our solutions for automated user, group & database management, server security, secure & compliant messaging, central client management – all of which can be easily integrated into the existing company processes and are trusted by over 800 customers.
Speed Geeking combines knowledge and fun in the TechnOasis showcase area. Join our IBM Champion and Chief Developer Ulrich Krause (@eknori) on Monday evening to learn how you can boost the performance of an XPages application in 5 simple steps. Use our best practice in your application and become the hero of performance in your company.
Why not join the Notes fan community and get your "I'm sexy" t-shirt (#SexyNotesIT on Twitter)! We are also looking forward to celebrating the 25th anniversary of IBM Notes at the OpenNTF, SocialBiz User Group, and IBM Champion co-sponsored event following the TechnOasis reception on Monday, January 26th from 7:30-8:30 pm at the Crescent Terrace outside the Swan.
Our team in Orlando
Olaf, Stephanie, Ulrich, Sarah, Arshad, Michael,Tanja and Edgar look forward to meeting you!
About the event
In 2015, IBM Connect will transform into the new “IBM ConnectED.” It is the one place where the IBM collaboration solutions and digital experience customer and business partner community can hear the latest in successful business strategies and use cases, see the solution roadmaps, and participate in the valuable sessions covering best practices in Cloud, Mobile and Social that you need to succeed.
- smaller crowd, focused to technology
- more competitive pricing for conference fees
- location moved to Swan only
- less days, Monday to Wednesday
- focused on content for current IBM clients and partners
- Business Partner sessions throughout the week, not Sundays
What stays the same?
- Opening General Session on Monday morning
- Master classes and Jumpstarts on Sunday
- Other tracks & sessions which will take place Monday-Wednesday
- Old favorites: Speed Geeking, Nerd Girls, Ask the Developers, GURUpalooza and more of the classics will be back this year
- Meet the Developers will be a big part of the lab presence
- Product showcase, called the TechnOasis, with handpicked vendors
- IBM Champions for 2015 will get a free registration
Find out more online www.ibm.com/connectED