Learn innovative ways to build solutions as well as migrate and manage your infrastructure. Connect with over 25,000+ individuals focused on software development, security, architecture, and IT. Explore new hands-on experiences that will help you innovate in areas such as security, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure and development.
Over the past few years the demand of our European customers to use Azure Cloud and Office 365 has significantly increased. BCC supports those customers with solutions for migrating to Office 365 and the management of these platforms.
At Ignite we will demonstrate how our products can automate the migration to Office 365 . Our process is fast, cost efficient and fully supports GDPR requirements.
Furthermore, we show you the easy creation of users and the ongoing administration of subscriptions as well as the management of Office 365 groups and shared mailboxes with BCC AdminTool for Office 365, which now includes management for Microsoft Teams.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Orlando, Florida to talk about our solutions and share our experience from numerous customer projects.
Our main focus areas at Ignite:
- Microsoft Office 365 User, Guest User, Group and Mail-in databases Management
- Microsoft Office 365 User License Management
- Active Directory / LDAP User and Group Management
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory User and Group Management
- Microsoft Exchange to Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 to Microsoft Office 365 tenants
- Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft Office 365
- Lotus Notes Application Migration & Coexistence
- Microsoft Teams life cycle management without admin center, powershell and administrative access rights
- Self Service request for new teams and members
- Ensure retention policies for teams
- Auditing and reporting of all requests
Find out more about Microsoft Ignite 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
If you'd like to learn more about our solutions before Microsoft Ignite, get in touch today!
If you'd like to learn more about our solutions before Microsoft Ignite, get in touch today or schedule a meeting with our attendees Olaf Boerner (CEO), Stephanie Heit (Sales Manager), Mike Perrett (Senior Consultant) and Sharon James (Senior Consultant)