What is more important to you - the data or the application?
Do you need a high-quality analysis which data assets are available in your Lotus Notes database?
Do you want to ensure access to archive data of Lotus Notes applications without Notes clients or Domino servers?
Do you want to continue using your valuable Lotus Notes data in Sharepoint or Power Apps?
Get the answers in 60 minutes in our latest webinar on Thursday 6th April at 4pm CEST / 3pm BST.
Register now and learn more about our unique server-based archiving solution!
In the webinar Senior Consultants Sharon James and Mike Perrett will show you how to:
- Analyse your existing Lotus Notes databases
- Manage future data cost-effectively
- Migrate and archive your Lotus Notes data in a browser compatible format
- Easily transform your data via standard user interface
- Further leverage the valuable data from Lotus Notes applications in Sharepoint or future low code apps
- Secure audit-compliant access to Lotus Notes data
- Act compliant with existing security and GDPR requirements
- Handle Lotus Notes encryption securely
- Provide data in the future cheap and easy
What are you waiting for?
Register now for one of our BCC ActiveArchive webinars on Thursday 6th April at 4pm CEST / 3pm BST.
We're looking forward to meeting you in the webinar!