DBTool automates all application management processes, standardises changes with workflow approvals and supports IBM Notes projects with auditing capabilities
DBTool provides an easy tool to manage the complete lifecycle of an IBM Notes application. It automates the processes, documents all database attributes, allows audit reports and enforces defined policy settings to assigned databases.
There are several steps required to get a new application from being developed to fully available for productive use. DBTool automates these steps by creating applications with default settings based on global policies and at the end of the lifecycle allows rule based locking or deletion of applications which are no longer required.
DBTool also compiles all available information about applications on different servers in different domains and thus provides detailed reports about the IBM Domino environment. Any changes to the application attributes are facilitated through approval workflows with all operations logged for audit purposes.
- High performance server task
- Automate all processes of application management
- Central, policy based management of ACL settings and application properties
- Detailed reports of applications in the IBM Notes/Domino environment
- Request based architecture with approval workflows
- Audit proof documentation for all change requests