Have you wanted to try IBM Connections, but don't have WebSphere administration skills and the cloud is not always an option for you?
Take the pain out of trying an on-premises install of IBM® Connections™. Just 5 working days and a single server can get you up and running with up to 50 users.
Our certified and experienced staff can install, configure and enable you to start an expandable pilot or proof of concept without the pain.
IBM Connections is a leading business social network platform which helps you to get your work done efficiently. Connections allows your organization to engage the right people, accelerate innovation and deliver results. Using this business social network, you can confidently share knowledge beyond traditional organizational boundaries. It can help you improve decision-making and increase productivity
IBM Connections is a great way to collaborate across your company with useful applications like:
Profiles, Files, Wikis, Blogs, Forums, Communities, Activities, Bookmarks and others.
- Our fully certified technicians save you the time in having to learn WebSphere, DB2, TDI and IBM HTTP Server administration
- Full documentation of the install & configuration settings
- A 2 hour ‘train-the-trainer’ session post-installation – so they can train others, to help your pilot project get off to a flying start
- Ready availability to answer any questions you might have and to advise on next steps once you complete your successful pilot
- Project kick-off call
- Train user champions - so they can train others