DominoProtect boosts the security of your IBM Domino environment, prevents unauthorised changes in real time and ensures regulatory compliance
DominoProtect adds an essential extra layer of security for IBM Domino servers. It allows extensive real time prevention and tracking against unauthorised changes and ensures compliance with corporate governance and legal regulations.
DominoProtect helps to eliminate security vulnerabilities such as unencrypted server IDs or “Full Access Administration” privileges. It makes it easy to secure the server ID with one or multiple passwords and yet allow unattended server restarts.
DominoProtect allows you to keep track of changes within your IBM Domino environment and prevent unwanted actions in real time. This guarantees data integrity and also helps to protect against system failures due to bad configuration. It also facilitates setting up request and approval based change management process with automated compliance level documentation for all actions taken with easy one-click rollback.
- Prevent and track changes in real time
- Protect server IDs with password(s) and start server unattended
- Safeguard and secure ID Vault and Domino Directory
- One click Rollback and Recovery
- Prevent misuse of Full Access Admin privileges
- Facilitates implementing a “two man rule” via approval workflows
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance and legal regulations