AdminTool securely automates the user and group management processes, standardises changes with workflow approvals and provides comprehensive logging
AdminTool securely automates the user and group management process within the IBM Domino environment. Built on a mature architecture which has been steadily enhanced over the past 10 years it also satisfies a strict compliance audit and reduces administration costs.
AdminTool allows organisations to separate user management responsibilities by delegating these tasks to the help desk or end users thereby relieving technical personnel from these routine activities. By implementing a standard workflow approval process, it also satisfies the “two man rule” required for regulatory compliance.
Owing to its broad function range and almost unlimited flexibility, AdminTool integrates easily with other systems such as Active Directory or other Identity Management/HR systems and other BCC solutions to automate the administration process as far as possible.
AdminTool has been validated as “Ready for Social Business” by IBM – an official offering through which selected IBM Business Partner products are tested and validated for ease of integration with IBM Social Business Software. This means that AdminTool has passed IBM’s specific criteria to work together with your IBM Social Business Software and provide end to end integration and value.
- Easily manage the entire life cycle for users, groups and mail-in databases
- Implement request based processing through configurable processes and workflows
- Integrate with existing external systems (SAP, LDAP etc)
- Implement delegation and user self-service without compromising security objects
- Fully automated server based processing via Domino server task
- Comprehensive logging and traceability