AdminTool for Connections Cloud securely delegates and automates the user management processes to extend to the cloud.
User Management in IBM Connections Cloud is a tedious and time-consuming task without any possibility for automation.
A high access-level is required and delegation to helpdesk is nearly impossible. There is no integration with other systems, which means any changes in IBM Connections Cloud need to be applied to all other LDAP Directories via cumbersome CSV import/export resulting in repetitive tasks.
Furthermore, companies adhering to compliance guidelines need audit proof documentation of changes, which is not available out of the box.
With BCC’s AdminTool for Connections Cloud you can extend your IBM Domino user Management procedure to the IBM Cloud.
It allows you to satisfy a strict compliance audit and reduces administration costs. AdminTool for Connections Cloud gives organisations the possibility to separate user management responsibilities and relieve technical personnel from processing routine tasks. For example, helpdesk personnel have the ability to register a new cloud user and assign the subscription in as little as 5 minutes! This solution also integrates easily with other systems such as Cisco WebEx, MS Active Directory and other LDAP Systems.
- Management of the entire user life cycle
- Seamless integration of existing user management procedures
- Configure processes and workflows
- Delegate tasks to user administration/help-desk staff or enable user self-service
- Comprehensive logging and traceability
- Direct synchronisation of User Profile Information with other LDAP Directories
- No need for Tivoli Directory Integrator and IBM Connections Profile Synchronisation
- Customisable web portal or IBM Notes interface to allow integration with existing systems